The CN Curling Club had its start late in 1939. In the spring of 1965 work began on a new building for the Club on the new Chappell Drive access to the railyards. In November 1965 the first games were played on five new ice sheets.
The Club recorded that land was donated by the Mount Pleasant Land Company Ltd. to the Montgomery Recreation Association, which then turned it over to the Curling Club. No records of this transaction exist in the present Montgomery Place Community Association heritage files.
The CN Curling Club is located at 1602 Chappell Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7M 3X6. Call 306-382-3088.